Document transaction room is a set of data properties associated with the achievement of computer security and determined by the security of data from accidental or deliberate access to them.
The Main Factors of Document Transaction Rooms
With the document transition room to the use of technical means for processing and transmitting information, information is exposed to various unfavorable factors: malfunctions and failures of equipment, operator errors, etc., which can lead to its destruction, change, loss, and also create prerequisites for access to it. Together with the documents attached to them, the activities represent a reliable tool for reproducing all interactions with the client, the results achieved, as well as a predictive assessment of the likelihood of a deal being concluded in the future.
With the advent of the document transaction room and information-computer networks, the problem of information protection becomes even more important. Today, there is a surge of interest in information security, which is mainly explained by the intensification of the processes of informatization of state bodies, including the armed forces, the development of banking and insurance business, the growth and development of large commercial structures, their access to the international level, an increase in the level of criminality and terrorism. other factors. This is due to the following factors:
- increasing the importance and public significance of information, increasing influence on all aspects of public life without exception;
- an increase in the amount of information accumulated, stored, and processed using computer technology;
- concentration of information for various purposes in common data banks;
- expanding the circle of users who have access to the resources of the AU, including the data arrays in them;
- a complication of modes of operation of technical means, the widespread introduction of multi-program mode, time-sharing and the real;
- automation of machine-to-machine information exchange;
- the emergence of personal computers, expanding the capabilities of not only the user but also the offender;
- expansion and complication of telecommunication networks.
Aspects of Document transaction Room Real Estate
By now, both in society as a whole and in the field of data processing technologies, there have been great changes that have influenced the very essence of the problem of information protection. The information processing industry has reached an unprecedented scale. There is now an opportunity for fairly free access to global information and computing networks (for example, the Internet) from a personal computer. The development of e-commerce systems has created the preconditions for the theft of large sums of money. A variety of virus programs have spread widely.
A large number of computer intruders, both professionals, and amateurs, have appeared, dealing with unauthorized access to data, violation of the integrity of information resources, and disruption of the functioning of various AS and information networks for a variety of purposes. The reason is clear since this room is ideal for lawyers precisely for painstaking work with documents.
The main aspects of document transaction room real estate include:
- protection of state secrets, i.e. secret and other confidential information, which is the property of the state, from all types of unauthorized access, manipulation, and destruction;
- protection of the rights of citizens to own, dispose and manage information belonging to them;
- protection of the rights of entrepreneurs in their commercial activities;
- protection of the constitutional rights of citizens to privacy of correspondence, negotiations, personal secrets;
- protection of hardware and software from erroneous actions of personnel and man-made impacts, as well as natural disasters and other circumstances in order to preserve the ability to control the processing process.